• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Awards 2014: Results on December 1

Hello,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

I just wanted to provide an update on the results from the KarateForums.com Awards 2014 voting.

We'll be announcing this year's honorees on December 1. I can't wait to reveal the results and, once again, a huge thanks to everyone who nominated and voted this year.

If you celebrate it, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Sincerely,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My wife and I are Welsh, we were in an Italian restaurant in a medieval walled town that has a Norman 13th Century castle eating Black Turkey on America's holiday brought to the table by a Hungarian waitress and followed by Colombian Coffee prepared by a Czech barrista! Wow what a night! Happy Thanksgiving folks!

Look to the far mountain and see all.

Good news on the KF 2014 Awards being revealed this December 1st. Thanks for all you do, Patrick!! Thanks to all who have been nominated in the KF 2014 Awards!! Thanks to all who have casted their votes in the KF 2014 Awards!!

Sounds like your wife and you, Harkon72, had a great evening with your celebrations. Happy Thanksgiving to the two of you!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that observes the holiday, happy shopping to those out on Black Friday, and good luck to all on the upcoming awards!

Harkon, it sounds like you experienced it all that night! Awesome!

Thank you for the kind words, Bob, and for the replies, Gareth, Brian, Nidan Melbourne and Archimoto. Can't wait! :)

Patrick