• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My Journey in the Dojo

that was a really good article i dont no if i could have gone on , im verry verrry proud of you and i hope you got it better ... best of luck and wish you a good martial arts pratciing..

Jason

ORANGE Belt(WTF) TaeKwonDo

• 1 month later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great inspirational story! Congratulations on persevering! Sometimes it's all about endurance (mentally and physically :) )

I can relate somewhat due to physical problems as i aged, mainly hypothyroidism. It was very frustrating to barely be able to finish a training session when I looked so healthy to everyone else. I took some time off, but came back to gain my Black Belt and continue onward in the journey, so keep going yourself!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I know this article has been up for a while ( or atleast i think it is), and I'm sorry to answer so long after you wrote it but, I just wanted to say that, that was an incredibly inspirational story and you should be very proud of your self for showing true dedication and perseverance. And, I'd also like to say thankyou. You helped remind me that I should take advantage of my being young and healthy, and try to push myself as far as I can go. Thankyou.

Cody

Cody

white belt in everything

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...