• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Congrats to tallgeese on the Upcoming Launch of Alpha BJJ!

Hey all,

Alex (tallgeese) announced today that he would soon be launching Alpha BJJ, a gym in Woodstock, IL, with a focus on teaching "really good, technically sound" BJJ.

You can learn more here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alpha-BJJ/646718695446989

Watch Alex's announcement here:

Congratulations Alex!

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Congratulations, Alex! I Liked and Shared the Facebook page, and Followed the Google+ page! Good luck!

Kishimoto-Di | 2014-Present | Sensei: Ulf Karlsson

Shorin-Ryu/Shinkoten Karate | 2010-Present: Yondan, Renshi | Sensei: Richard Poage (RIP), Jeff Allred (RIP)

Shuri-Ryu | 2006-2010: Sankyu | Sensei: Joey Johnston, Joe Walker (RIP)

Judo | 2007-2010: Gokyu | Sensei: Joe Walker (RIP), Ramon Rivera (RIP), Adrian Rivera

Illinois Practical Karate | International Neoclassical Karate Kobudo Society

Thank you all! And thanks, Patrick for passing on the information! It's great to have support for such an endeavor here!

It is a dream come true, but it's a ton of work and lots of prep as we go forward for a January 1 launch. I've partnered with a good friend of mine to make this work and we're very hopeful after looking at the projections.

In all things of this nature, we know there's always a risk but in this case I think it's worth taking. Thanks again for the support, the shares, and everything else.

I'll certainly be keeping you all posted!

Congrats on launching your gym, Alex! I'm sure you will do a fantastic job! I can see from the few videos you've shared with us that you will be a top notch instructor. I envy your students!