• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bet would be on single parent homes.

Or better yet the lack of a home life. We take religon out of schools and if you don't get morals at home you killing people just don't mean much to you.

But I still think it smells of Iraq. Thats just me. If I were going to fight the USA thats how I would attack us. It don't cost much and you don't have to "go to war" to do it.

BTW they are all arround DC ya know.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

you have got to be kidding blaming that wacko on lack of religion in schools?

who knows for what reason this nut is killing

I hope that the police find whoever is doing it and it ends quickly

Honor is the most important thing a man has once you lose it it is gone forever

No Im not nuts a bit Radical but not nuts. LOL.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

You take out anything that teaches restraint, morality, and any kind of absolute and see what happens to a society. Any empire of the past that has thrown out its morals has wound up in the dung heap of history. The Roman,Greek, Medo-Persian, and Babylonian empires all fell after they gave up their morals for moral relativism. Hey what's right for you may not be right for me. Or how about this one, "If it feels good, do it." Really think about it.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

I think this is a local guy. Basically a real sicko. I believe that a terrorist would take on bigger targets, not just shoot people one at a time and leave messages. And if Bush even thought that Iraq was in on it he would have used it as a reason to bypass the process of Congressional support and would have started paving the way for Bagdad to become the world's largest parking lot.

Pardon the paving pun. :brow:

I hope they get this person soon. Targeting kids is sick.

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

Well they arrested two guys and found a weapon. Hopefully the shootings are over and people can get back to their lives, as best they can. When someone loses their feeling of security, it is very hard to get it back.

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

it may take a while for people in that area to get back thier security to go on with thier lives..just worried about when not if the next person with demons starts taking up missions..and where..we need to get rid of guns in this country..when our forefathers wrote "the right to bear arms" they had no clue how bad it would get..the NRA needs to go .. need to instill much stiffer sentences for possesion of weapons..its to easy to get a firearm in this country ..i cant remeber the last time there was a news report saying some homeowner sucessfully gunned down an intruder in his house saving the lives of his family..i do however see repeated stories of children being gunned down in the middle of some gangters battle for a street corner..or some mentally deranged killer who had a bad childhood..start just shooting people at random..numerous school shootings..all the accidents that dont even make the news..children finding thier parents guns and killing themselves..i dont believe there is any strong argument to have firearms in ones home..or so easily available to americans..there are plenty of reasons not to have them..just read your paper everyday and hope you or your family never is in one of those articles that weve grown indifferent to. instead of being apalled

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"