• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

how much would i weigh??

chrisw08

It's hard to use Mike Tyson as a point of reference because there aren't too many individuals like him, ie very very fit and at only 5-10 a complete heavyweight.

If you don't mind me asking what is the purpose of your question? Is it more about personal appearance or physical performance?

:karate:

I have the same question as Archimoto. I also wonder at what your goal is?

Its tough to make the comparisons that you are wanting to make here. Are you trying to make a weight class in order to compete? If that's the case, then look into the competitors of the different classes and see what they are, if that is your plan. Just keep in mind that the heavier weight classes are going to have bigger and stronger competitors in them.

• 1 month later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
It's hard to use Mike Tyson as a point of reference because there aren't too many individuals like him, ie very very fit and at only 5-10 a complete heavyweight.

If you don't mind me asking what is the purpose of your question? Is it more about personal appearance or physical performance?

:karate:

This is my question. Are you trying to make a given weight class for a completion, fight, or something else? I'm 5'7" and walk around in the mid to high 150's with a lot of body fat but when I get ready to complete I'll drop to under 140 to be in the top end of a lighter weight class. But that's just me I don't worry about weight or body fat typically just my cardio.