• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Satisfying Moments as an Instructor

Had a kid student that was training with me since he was 6, talked a lot but matched the amount of conversation with effort in training.

At age of 7 he told me that when he became older, he wanted to be a taekwondo instructor *. Felt good to hear that from such a young student, not only because I felt my work was appreciated, but also because it seemed to have inspired others.

Along those same lines, we had a new kid signing up yesterday. As his dad was signing the paperwork, our M.I. asked him why he wanted to join. His answer, "I want to be a Karate Master". Hearing that from a 5 year old was awesome!

Seek Perfection of Character

Be Faithful

Endeavor

Respect others

Refrain from violent behavior.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Always the "a-ha!" moments!

8)

I consider that every instructor is a student at the same time. We learn from students questions, trials and errors. Those "a-ha!" moments of deep understanding and discovering something new from things that I've thought I've already known pretty well.

Elena S.

Systema Spetsnaz - Effective and Easy to Learn Self-Defense of the Modern World.

My site - http://www.systemaspetsnaz.com

It used to be the "a-ha" moments. But recently, it was coming to a true understanding of the value that I'm providing these people. How much they love it and value our academy as a part of their identity.

When I get comments from parents about how this has changed their children's lives or their own lives, it's amazing to me. It just solidifies that this is what I'm supposed to be doing in life.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."