• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Rest in Peace, Robin Williams

Harkon72

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm saddened by his loss; he'll be missed greatly. My prayers go out to his family and friends!! I too, admired him in ways that I'll never truly understand, but appreciate!! His humor will be missed and will be hard to replace!!

:bawling:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I grew up watching him in Hook and Mrs Doubtfire. A fantastic actor and comedian. I have to say, as funny as he was, I always felt he had a great sadness in his eyes, the pain and torment behind the genius maybe? I for one will miss him.

Mo.

Be water, my friend.

One of the biggest influences on me as a kid was a sketch he did as Genie on the program One Saturday Morning called "Great Minds". It started with a big voice announcing "Great minds think alike" and then Genie burst in with "WRONG! Great minds think for themselves!" and went on to highlight the life and work of a "great mind" who broke away and thought differently. I loved it and still get inspired by it (not to mention whenever someone says the phrase "great minds think alike" I still burst out into "WRONG! Great minds think for themselves!").

Who else could've done the voice for the Genie in 'Aladdin'? My wife had always wanted to see Robin Williams and Jim Carrey perform together; that would've been hilarious!!

RIP Robin!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!