• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Who wants to write for KarateForums.com?

Hi,

Just wandering where we would stand on posting pictures? (thats assuming we can include pictures in the articles) I've written a 3 part artical for my club web site but to make it I 'borrowed' some pictures off other web sites. If you want I'll email you an address so you can have a read and see what i mean.

Would all pictures have to be taken buy the auther?

I don't suppose you could just have a foot note saying "erm sorry for borrowing the pictures?" :D

Bretty

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please read the Article Guidelines as they apply to pictures (it gives you instructions). No, the authors do not have to take all of the pictures. But, you will have to tell me where you got them, so that I can look into it. Thanks for the question.

Everyone else:

You can now submit your articles! We want to build up a database of articles before we start, so we can keep updating. So the sooner we get a bunch of (maybe 15 or so) articles that we get, the sooner we can officially launch this feature. Thanks.

I would absolutely love to!!! I have extensive experience in martial arts, and I am a published writer as well. Please contact me at chuanfa_sifu@yahoo.com. I think that I have a lot to contribute. I have had zillions of thinktanks with folks. Let me in please!!!!!

If my survival means your total destruction, then so be it.

We don't have to let anyone in. :) Please write your articles and contribute them. You can find out more by reading the Article Guidelines in the Articles forum.

Thanks. :)

• 2 weeks later...

The one at the top of the forums? Red button? That isn't a link right now.

You need to go to the article forum and then reread the article posting guidelines when you get a chance.

Thanks for writing. :)