• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Celebrates 13 Years Online!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the replies and kind words, millhilldojo, armanox, Bob, eloylb, CredoTe, John, Bill, Jennifer, BlackKnight and Alex. :)

I've been here that long? KF has been around that long? *Mind blown*

No kidding. :)

Happy 13th anniversary and thank you for this forum. It was a major player in my decision to come back to Karate.

That's awesome, eloylb.

Um, thank you for mentioning me, although I haven't really done anything.

Even though you may not have a lot of posts, that doesn't mean you haven't supported the community. It is rare when a member sticks around for as long as you have. Some members just stop by when they need something, some mostly read, some post a lot, etc. But being a part of this community as long as you have and still being here today... it's a pretty important thing for this community.

So even if you feel like you haven't done much, I appreciate the fact that you have continued to come back here be a part of what we have.

Thanks again,

Patrick

Happy 13th to Karate Forums!

Thank you for the kind words Patrick, I much appreciate it, and this place has done more for me than I have for it, I assure you.

"We did not inherit this earth from our parents.

We are borrowing it from our children."

A belated congratulations Patrick. Hope KF has another successful 13 years :D

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

Congrats on hitting this milestone, Patrick! Every year goes by so fast! It shows how good of a job you've done at putting this community together! Its been an honor and a privilege to be a member of this community.

Thanks for the mention Patrick and thanks for the wonder place you have provided over the years. There has always been steller discussion here. And it doesn't stray far from given topics and very family friendly. Thanks and congrats on the milestone. How many forums have been around this long? Not many I bet or at least not as this active if they are.