• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How much cardio do you do?

Archimoto

I spend somewhere between 109 and 139 minutes a week on the elliptical (I'm not joking about those specific times, lol), at various difficulty levels. I do a mix of strength training with dumbbells and cardio, with 1 out of every 3 days being more cardio heavy.

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in a mountainous area, so my cardio is done by the time I get to the gym! :D

:rofl: :rofl:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I live in a mountainous area, so my cardio is done by the time I get to the gym! :D

I feel like there's a billy-goat joke in here somewhere but I came up with nothin' :)

To quote the great Bob Marley: "LOVE IS MY RELIGION"

I do 50 mins on the punch bag and speed ball 3-4 times a week. I keep threatening to go out running but as yet have not done it. Our Tuesday classes are quite cardio focused anyway, but I've been asked if I want to join a few of the guys on a run before the Tues class, they tell me it's a 5k hill run :o but I don't know if they are winding me up, knowing one of the guys to be a machine I suspect they are not. So I defenitely need to get a few runs under my belt before I join them. I can't have the making fun of the lil' lady :D

M.

Be water, my friend.

But why precisely 109? :)

:) No particular reason, it's just the times I decided to focus on it and how it all adds up. After I left the thread, I decided you could actually push the maximum to 140. Heh.

Patrick