• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm Officially Member of The Elite Black Belt Club

I just receive a letter from Flores Bros. Kenpo Karate that I'm qualified to joined the Elite Black Club and I was speechless and shocked i never expected that I will be chosen all i need to do is fill out the application and ill be set to be in Black Belt Club 4 life and Flore Bros 4 life

Thank you Sifu Jesus Lori and all Flores Bros Staff for trusting in me and for choosing me to be in the black Belt club I really Appreciated it and I will not let ya Down

I love Shotokan Karate Do and American Kenpo Karate

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Congrats on this accomplishment. What exactly is this black belt club, how do they differentiate between the other students, and what do you do as a black belt club member?

Congrats on this accomplishment. What exactly is this black belt club, how do they differentiate between the other students, and what do you do as a black belt club member?

Hi Bushido_man 96 Thank you how are you and what kind of karate style do you do? I used to Take Shotokan karate do and I was a green belt and know Im taking American Kenpo karate and im a orange belt working on getting my purple belt this year

My Sifu Jesus Flores his a 9th degree and head instructor of Flores Bros Kenpo karate and he gives everybody to be in the swat team and to be in the black belt club

Well 1st you have to be orange belt or higher and 6 months training

and have a perfect attendance show great and positive attitude in class and you have to be recommended by your instructor then you will be part of the black belt club all the kids adult can joined as long as you meet all the requirements

Once your in the Black Belt Club

You can attend black Belt Club member classes

receive a Black Belt Club Belt

You can receive all discount on all items purchase

also in the event or tournament you can get discount

and No tuition as long as you remain BCC member

I love Shotokan Karate Do and American Kenpo Karate

A local so called master had a similar sounding system in his schools. The students of the elite club wore different color pants and payed more per month for some perceived benefits. There was a feeling of a two tear class, the have's and the have not's. I think it is a weapon of a few other schools too to encourage the ego of their chosen students while making them spend more.

Look to the far mountain and see all.

Hi Bushido_man 96 Thank you how are you and what kind of karate style do you do? I used to Take Shotokan karate do and I was a green belt and know Im taking American Kenpo karate and im a orange belt working on getting my purple belt this year

My Sifu Jesus Flores his a 9th degree and head instructor of Flores Bros Kenpo karate and he gives everybody to be in the swat team and to be in the black belt club

Well 1st you have to be orange belt or higher and 6 months training

and have a perfect attendance show great and positive attitude in class and you have to be recommended by your instructor then you will be part of the black belt club all the kids adult can joined as long as you meet all the requirements

Once your in the Black Belt Club

You can attend black Belt Club member classes

receive a Black Belt Club Belt

You can receive all discount on all items purchase

also in the event or tournament you can get discount

and No tuition as long as you remain BCC member

My style is TKD.

You mention no tuition. So, you do not pay any fees if you are a black belt club member? That doesn't sound quite right, but maybe I missed something.

A local so called master had a similar sounding system in his schools. The students of the elite club wore different color pants and payed more per month for some perceived benefits. There was a feeling of a two tear class, the have's and the have not's. I think it is a weapon of a few other schools too to encourage the ego of their chosen students while making them spend more.

I agree that does sound like a bit of a marketing ploy. As an instructor, I don't think I'd be doing my job by only offering select members of the school special instruction. Maybe I'm not looking at the explanation properly, though.