• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Watch a Replay of Today's 500,000 Posts Live Stream

Hello,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

Did you miss today's live stream? If so, don't worry. You can watch a replay here:

The stream featured plenty of reminiscing and reflecting on the journey to 500,000 posts, with appearances by jamesdasher, Harkon72, pittbullJudoka, ShoriKid, sensei8, monkeygirl, bushido_man96 and DWx!

Thank you to everyone who participated on the stream and in the chat, including ninjanurse, Lupin1, Kusotare, GaryMo and more.

Please feel free to comment on the live stream here. :)

Thanks,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Just finished up watching the Live Stream replay... Absolutely outstanding! :o Well planned, well presented. It was great to hear from the great folks here. I really enjoyed the phone interviews with Harkon72, pitbullJudoka & ShoriKid duo, Bob (sensei8), monkeygirl, bushido_man96, and DWx...

Thank you Patrick and Bob for the shout-outs... :D Special thank you to Patrick for putting all this together! :up: :up: :up:

I wish I could have participated in the Live Stream; alas, I was running karate classes for over 6 hours Saturday, including during the time of the Stream...

P.S. I can't imaging trying to learn how to pronounce everyone's username, but I can help with mine. Phonetically, my username - CredoTe: "CRAY-doh-TAY"... :wink:

Remember the Tii!

In Life and Death, there is no tap-out...

Glad that you enjoyed it, CredoTe. :)

I appreciate the tip on your name. I will try to keep that in mind.

Patrick

Thanks for putting this link up, Patrick! I am really sorry I had a conflict with the timing, but I'm glad I can at least catch up on the interviews that went on.

Thanks for posting this up, Patrick. I'll be sure to archive it in my youtube channel. The Livestream went great, and was such a good time!

My pleasure. :) Glad that we were able to record this one, thanks to Google+ Hangouts. :)

Patrick

I wholeheartedly concur with every member here...the livestream was a pleasure to be part of across the board. Thank you all and thank you Patrick your leadership, and I'd like to bow to everyone here at KF that makes this community the power that it is.

Now onto 1 Million posts!!

:D

**Proof is on the floor!!!