1. 1. Kusanku vs Choong Jang

• Kusnaku
    • Choong Jang

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Kusanku!!

:)

That jump is quite the athletic feat, if I do say so myself. I'm not sure I could pull that off.

In time...I know for a fact that you could...in time!! That jump is quite similar to the jump in Unsu, still, time makes this jump possible.

As you know, my right knee makes this jump painfully impossible to perform in the manner of which it must be executed. I might get up, but it's that landing that I might not get up from.

edit: Spelling errors

Edited by sensei8

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 9 months later...
Kusanku!!

That jump is quite the athletic feat, if I do say so myself. I'm not sure I could pull that off.

In time...I know for a fact that you could...in time!! That jump is quite similar to the jump in Unsu, still, time makes this jump possible.

As you know, my right knee makes this jump painfully impossible to perform in the manner of which it must be executed. I might get up, but it's that landing that I might not get up from.

edit: Spelling errors

Also, the segments where one has to drop down quite low with one leg extended, and I mean, it's a drop, and not a gradual sinking down, gets karateka's new to the Kata, in that, those much younger than myself, will struggle with those segments at the beginning, not all, but some. My knee hates that one, even more so now that I'm much older.

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 6 months later...