• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

More trophies than you will ever see in one picture...again.

AdamKralic

This is the coach of the AKA National Karate team. (Chicago) Cardal Price. His entire family is into karate and are all fantastic at it. He is a ten time CONSECUTIVE national champion, both his teenage sons have been national champions as well. All three (Cardal, Zion and Carson) have worked with my son a lot and have made Zach WORLDS better than he was. Truly a inspirational family of karate artists if there ever was one: Enjoy.

http://www.akagenc.com/images/trophies.jpg

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well that point is what is up: His wife won't let him keep them all. :)

(I'd imagine they take up an entire room rendering it unusable...so she has a point)

He said that he is keeping the eagles (on the table) and the 6' trophies. As to the rest? IDK. He posted it on facebook and several people suggested in dojo tourneys to win some of them.

Personally? I kinda of find that to be too much reward for too little effort. But what else can be done with them?

That's a lot of hardware.

Can he take some to his dojo and display them there? Otherwise, I'd suggest renting a storage unit.

Ditto!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 3 weeks later...

There are organizations that will take unwanted trophies as donations. They are then broken down, reassemble for specific sports, and then donated to sports clubs that can't afford trophies for their kids. Here is one...https://www.facebook.com/NationwideTrophyRecyclingProgram