• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Unconventional, well, electronic training?

yamesu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well I was woken up the other morning with a mad 9 year old singing happy birthday to me!

So I have a new CD, a new watch and officially have the UFC trainer game already to load and 'test'.

I'll be training tonight so won't get time to load it up, so will see about getting some TV time tomorrow....after some painfully annoying frustrating show called X-Factor!

X-factor, Britain's got talent, TOWIE, Big Brother, Kar-crash-ians....stopping before I go off on a rant ggrrrrr!

God I hate this reality TV stuff!

“A human life gains luster and strength only when it is polished and tempered.”

Sosai Masutatsu Oyama (1923 - 1994) Founder of Kyokushin Karate.

Well I was woken up the other morning with a mad 9 year old singing happy birthday to me!

So I have a new CD, a new watch and officially have the UFC trainer game already to load and 'test'.

I'll be training tonight so won't get time to load it up, so will see about getting some TV time tomorrow....after some painfully annoying frustrating show called X-Factor!

X-factor, Britain's got talent, TOWIE, Big Brother, Kar-crash-ians....stopping before I go off on a rant ggrrrrr!

God I hate this reality TV stuff!

:D :D :D

Me too! Unless its Stan Lees show on amazing people, or fight quest type shows that showcase MA's!!!

"We did not inherit this earth from our parents.

We are borrowing it from our children."

ta-da!

Moved the sofa, put the disk in, downloaded an 9mb update, and ran through the setup sequence!

First impressions!

This tracks way WAY better than anything I've used before, I took on the 1min heavy bag session to see how well it tracked!

It tracked easily 90% of the punches I threw, it caught every single kick and knee strike!

After the minute it awarded me an 'A+' !

(There was a points score sorry forgot what that was!)

I then had a go with the focus pads, it tracked very well although I was still able to punch faster than it could 'see' me punch ...... meh!

(still very happy with it)

It awarded me an 'A'.

Very impressed so far!

Worth the money at this point of that I have no doubt!

The teenager has already asked if he can use it .....I think there a new girl in his circle of friends.... ;-)

“A human life gains luster and strength only when it is polished and tempered.”

Sosai Masutatsu Oyama (1923 - 1994) Founder of Kyokushin Karate.

Great!

I am fled you are enjoying it so far.

I have completed the 30day program and quite enjoyed it. It can get a little repetitive, but all in all is a really good program!

Hope your teen enjoys it also ;)

"We did not inherit this earth from our parents.

We are borrowing it from our children."