• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

1,000th Post!!

Harkon72

Here we have my 1,000th post on Karate-Forums!!

This has been a great year for me and I hope I have made some contribution to what is one of the best forums of martial arts posts on the web.

Thank you for your support everyone, please post away, enjoy yourselves and ask any question you want of us; you may hear some pearls among the answers and I hope to carry on and see what I can learn.

Look to the far mountain and see all.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Congrats! I always enjoy your posts / responses :) Agreed: KF is a great forum community. I know I've learned as much as I've given! :karate:

Remember the Tii!

In Life and Death, there is no tap-out...

Congrats Gareth! :) Thank you for all of your great contributions to the community.

Patrick

Congrats! It's also notable that you're posts are ones I look forward to reading due to content. You've managed not just a post count, but really good sink you teeth into it material. Thank you.

Congrats! It's also notable that you're posts are ones I look forward to reading due to content. You've managed not just a post count, but really good sink you teeth into it material. Thank you.

DITTO!!

:bowofrespect:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I'll have you know that after 25 years in the martial arts, I just earned my gold (orange?) belt here on KF. JUST. NOW. So, you know, let's put your 1000th post in perspective. :wink:

Congrats, friend!

If you practice weak, you become weak. If you practice strong, you become strong.