• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Depression and how to beat it

Nidan Melbourne

I am totally agree that depression has been common these days, I think there are multiple reason to grow depression, for instant, changing lifestyle, unemployment, tension arise in physical and natural climate, and so many other family dispute, workholic etc. Depression could be treated by assistance rather than taking medicines.

I am Nepathynbt, I love almost all type of sports. My favorite sport is football, kickboxing and Martial arts. I joined this forum to share my knowledge about sports. Finally, would like to thank the dedicated team of Karateforums.com

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Just as a general safety disclaimer, even though it goes without saying, this is an online forum where anyone can join and post and it should not be construed as actual medical or mental health advice. Anyone reading this thread is very genuinely encouraged to seek the advice of qualified professionals. Thank you.

Patrick

Just as a general safety disclaimer, even though it goes without saying, this is an online forum where anyone can join and post and it should not be construed as actual medical or mental health advice. Anyone reading this thread is very genuinely encouraged to seek the advice of qualified professionals. Thank you.

Patrick

Solid post, and I concur wholeheartedly!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Woohoo! I'm not depressed! I will admit to several things on the list, but I'd bet most people could.

I don't know much about depression and its treatment, and I don't have a strong opinion on meds, but what I take from this thread is that there isn't one right answer for everyone. On the upside, there are a variety of treatment options, so if one doesn't work for you, maybe another will. There's always hope! Yes, ALWAYS! Although finding it isn't always easy. Best wishes to those in the struggle.

John - ASE Martial Arts Supply

https://www.asemartialarts.com