• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Too old

Bailz

Our oldest student just turned 69. He trains 2-3 times a week, works hard, and is a great student. Two of his children also train, as well as three of his grandchildren.

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our oldest student just turned 69. He trains 2-3 times a week, works hard, and is a great student. Two of his children also train, as well as three of his grandchildren.

Cool! The family that does the MA together...stays and trains together in the MA for the long journey.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Cool! The family that does the MA together...stays and trains together in the MA for the long journey.

Haha all four of us are training me wife and two kids we love it...

Total newbie to karate but loving learning.

:o

That is utterly amazing, awesome well done indeed guys!

:bowofrespect:

“A human life gains luster and strength only when it is polished and tempered.”

Sosai Masutatsu Oyama (1923 - 1994) Founder of Kyokushin Karate.

Haha all four of us are training me wife and two kids we love it...

I love reading things like this...Thank you for sharing it.

I attended my first karate class at age 36. The style was Shorin-Ryu. I am now 74 and still with the same Shorin-Ryu group. I train 7 days a week.

I have had students join my dojo at age 72 and 68. Had a new student join the dojo 6 months ago at age 50. GO FOR IT!

I attended my first karate class at age 36. The style was Shorin-Ryu. I am now 74 and still with the same Shorin-Ryu group. I train 7 days a week.

I have had students join my dojo at age 72 and 68. Had a new student join the dojo 6 months ago at age 50. GO FOR IT!

Hats off to you sir ! oss ...

never give up !

Hats off to you sir ! oss ...

I concur!!

:bowofrespect: