• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tattoos

Kyle-san

But whatever you guys do dont go overboard with it hehe.. Remember one day you'll turn 70 or 80 and those tattoos will look wrinkly and weird :D

I'm sure when I'm 80 and senile I'm not going to care what my tattoos look like. :lol:

Red J- Just remember, the art work on the wall (Flash art) is used by a lot of people. It's possible to talk to the artist about an idea you have and get him/her to do something unique for you. Oh, and ask a lot of questions, the more the better. Good luck!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 total and holding strong. They all have a special meaning to me. I am predominatly Irish/American Indian and they are all based on the NAtive American side of my heritage. I am strong in those beliefs. And I'm not related to Pochahontis or anything. For me it was probebly the wierdo who lived in the TeePee on the outskirts of the camp. You know the one that all the kids were afraid of. :dodgy:

2nd Dan Hap Ki Do: What we do in life echos for an eternity!

I have three. A small griffen I got when I was 19. Could only afford $40. Still a nice tat. The second I got when my daughter was born. A green Japanese dragon on the left shoulder on my back. OUCH! going over the shoulder blade. The third I got after my first son was born. A white tiger climbing a mountain. Opposite shoulder on back. I want at least two more for the two sons I have had since then but I donate plasma to pay for TKD and I can't get one until I quit doing that. So the kids share the tats as their own. Come to think of it, the chest one didn't feel to great. And I sweat buckets each time.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

i have two. one on each leg. the one on my left leg is a skull wearing a top hat with a joint hanging out of his mouth. the one on my right leg is a grim reaper. the day i turn 18 i'm getting a full arm tribal.

i've been thinking about a tatoo for soooo long, but i just cant think of an original design yet. can anyone tell me where are the places that'll might stretch out for a woman? i'm thinking of getting one getting one on the outside of the upper leg under teh hip. not a lot of people get it ther, especially girls :D

i'm thinking of getting one getting one on the outside of the upper leg under teh hip. not a lot of people get it ther, especially girls

Depending on the place, it might cost extra to get it there, but should be fine in terms of not stretching out.

I love showing off my ink.

• 4 months later...
You gotta be careful with tattoos because people get out of hand with them then look stupid when they have too many.

Indeed. I can see the appeal for having them all flow together, but personally I wouldn't want something like that. The space in between the tats is just as important as the tattoo itself.

I agree totally. Plus, you should get a tattoo that you can conceal should you need to. Many people get them on their hands and neck which is all fine and dandy but if you go for a job interview with many companys they will prejudge you and that could hurt your chances of getting that specific job.

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!