• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Over the hill at 33?

SolidAir

I think there are professional hockey players in NHL who are over 40? (Teemu Selanne in Might Ducks..) Might even leading the scoring stats of his team?

Growing older means not recovering so fast from exercise or injuries. And loosing some muscle and anaerobic ability. We don't have a lot of over 60 y old world class sprinters, so speed might be an issue too.

Ok - it's down hill after 20, 40, 60 or 80 (depends on the person you ask and their age.)

BUT do you want to speed it up or work to keep up your functional ability - looks like martial arts is one of the best ways to keep you moving! It has many features that will keep you in better shape - core, balance, coordination, flexibility, strength, cardio and even some mental stuff to fight dementia.

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Is funny he asked the same question again tonight and he told me 29 is the peak age for a male .

"I replied at 29 i was 15.5st after an injury to my back and never did any exercise because of it its only up from here!"

He said fair enough just take care it takes a long time to get over the injuries you get when you get older.

He is a very good teacher !

Well i like him :D

Be like water !

Is funny he asked the same question again tonight and he told me 29 is the peak age for a male .

"I replied at 29 i was 15.5st after an injury to my back and never did any exercise because of it its only up from here!"

He said fair enough just take care it takes a long time to get over the injuries you get when you get older.

He is a very good teacher !

Well i like him :D

It was funny to me because its my Birthday lol

Be like water !

I'm 55, and if 33 is over the hill, sheech, I've both feet in my grave already. Only thing I need now is to just lie down.

I wish I was 33 again...ah, what a time that was!!

:P

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I'm 55, and if 33 is over the hill, sheech, I've both feet in my grave already. Only thing I need now is to just lie down.

I wish I was 33 again...ah, what a time that was!!

:P

I go to gym with my neighbor. His 70 and always remarking that it's easy for me, because I'm so young -only 55.