• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What do black belt's have on there belts?

SolidAir

I was trying to post a pic but, because it's on FB, it won't post properly. If you want to see it you can go to:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=489716527761636&set=a.422197961180160.95551.100001698783688&type=1&theater

It's a facebook address. So if you don't want to go to FB then avoid.

Very nice Bill...very nice!

What's written on the left side in the red area?

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've broken down and ordered a belt with embroidery on it now. Style name only. Decided against dan bars or name. KI International, who seemed to have a good price and good service.

I would likely have not done this, but my original belt went missing last week. Gone from the dojo office (we rent the up stairs of a building that we can't fully lock up). Kinda of miffed and upset that the belt I've had for 17 years has disappeared.

Kisshu fushin, Oni te hotoke kokoro. A demon's hand, a saint's heart. -- Osensei Shoshin Nagamine

I would likely have not done this, but my original belt went missing last week. Gone from the dojo office (we rent the up stairs of a building that we can't fully lock up). Kinda of miffed and upset that the belt I've had for 17 years has disappeared.

That's....awful... :uhoh: Like losing an old friend, or favorite watch or something.

On the bright side, somebody has a new bathrobe sash for her/himself...jk :lol: (too soon? :-? Hoping to make light of a tough situation...)

:karate:

Remember the Tii!

In Life and Death, there is no tap-out...

I was trying to post a pic but, because it's on FB, it won't post properly. If you want to see it you can go to:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=489716527761636&set=a.422197961180160.95551.100001698783688&type=1&theater

Master Pedro Sauer signs every belt he hands out. I sent a picture of that signature and it was digitized and embroidered onto the belt. It is an exact replica of his signature. I was very impressed with the work.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

I have the same belt since I graded shodan in 1992 ! I am actually quite proud of it , it has got old like me ,wrinkles everywhere and getting gray too , all natural . On one side it says Japan karate Association and on the other it proudly says Keinsuke Enoeda .

never give up !

Master Pedro Sauer signs every belt he hands out. I sent a picture of that signature and it was digitized and embroidered onto the belt. It is an exact replica of his signature. I was very impressed with the work.

Very nice!!

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Just plain black. I may get one with kanj on the left side- Okinawa Karate Do.

I got it:)

The past is no more; the future is yet to come. Nothing exist except for the here and now. Our grand business is not to see what lies dimly at a distance, but to do what's clearly is clearly at hand...Lets continue to train!