• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Parkour Training

Hey guys I realize this subject has been posted about multiple times, but I found a resource that might be useful. First of all I think parkour and martial arts go hand in hand, they complement each other like pancakes and syrup, many martial artists train as traceurs and vice versa. Not only is it great for fitness and cardio, it is also pretty dang awesome. I know the factor that had held me back from parkour is the price, I am already paying for multiple martial arts and I do not want to pay for parkour as well. Then I found http://trainingforparkour.org/ an awesome website which breaks it down and allows you to grasp the basics parkour without paying for lessons. The YouTube channel is very comprehensive, an the six lesson playlists pretty much break it down as simple as it gets, each lesson contains a technique some exercises and a final high intensity exercise. Once you know the basics it is up to you to apply them, and this website definitely taught me the basics and lead to me getting immersed in parkour. I vault over everything, and am starting to climb some lower walls/fences. So I just thought I would share it with you guys.

Ready!!....FIREEEE!!!!... Aim...!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt