• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Iraq/Saddam

BlackI

I also agree. I don't think an organization that is partially made up of tyrants which can vote with the same weight as the civilized countries can be considered respectable.

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Shoulda popped a cap in Saddam back in '91. Just my opinion, though. Oh, the UN sucks. Just out to force the US to bow to the rest of the world, when we are the ones who keep everyone else from killing themselves off. The US should maintain its sovereignty at all costs. I say kick the UN out of our country. We give them a place to meet and they say where are our dues? We give food and aid money to the entire world and they say, Hey you have back dues that need to be paid and they are 3 times what anyone else pays. Time to punt!

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

• 1 month later...

Why?

Our friends in China and Russia are the instigators of both problems. Russia may try to beat us to the airport so to speak (remember the Balkans?) to protect their financial investments...

It is less than coincidence that North Korea, a traditional Chinese vassel state, decided to speak up now :D !

We are following a long-term strategy designed to topple Saddam from within. A very HUGE PUBLIC buildup so that the Iraqi military can see it. Pure tactic. These guys are dying to surrender to avoid being shot at from two directions as in Desert Storm.

If you are concerned about our two-front abilities, John L. Perry addressed those concerns well in a recent commentary. As per the Russo-Sino Axis and it's open confrontation with the United States, I would read Alexander Nements recent series of well-researched articles.

We must topple Saddam, Iran is ready to fall internally, and then either overthrow the "Royal" house of Sa'ad (former desert brigands) or have them put the muzzle on the Wahhabbis, which they may be unable to do. This then secures the oil fields and ends the Chechin problem and some other regional problems based on RUSSIA's attempts to disrupt new oil pipeline to the west from it's former republics to the south.

The war is about oil. China's and Russia's attempt to corner the world markets. If we just push a little harder on the hydrogen fuel cells, we can alleviate a whole bunch of this nonsense...

This rant brought to you by the country of Columbia and the Columbian Coffee Bean Export Council :D !

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Unknown, Its that oil, that runs the generator, that provides the electricity, that allows hypocrites like you and me to debate such matters over the internet.

Sad but true.

John G Jarrett

III Dan, ITF Taekwon-Do