• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Your Last Fight

my last fight, eh? it happened a little less than a week ago. I work in a library, and my library is right on top of a food pantry. one of my close up duties is to go down there, make sure no ones in there, make sure the lights are off, make sure the lights are off, etc. well, i go down there, and i hear this guy run behind the counter (there's a small kitchen in the back corner, we allow other people in the city to hold party's there :) ). so i'm like, "hello, anyone back there? " and he dosen't respond, but i can hear him breathing, so i go to the back and look, and he jumps at me. i really wasn't expecting it and he nailed me straight into the wall. i kicked him off and back hand-punch-back hand combination. he dropped everything he stole and ran out the door. turns out he stole about $40 from the donation bin.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mah last fight waz about a month ago wif anoder grappler and he did sum sort of scissor leg takedown, only he did it to mah knee and it damaged the tendon, so i waz on crutches fer like 2 weekz, i'm still goin to physiotherapy

"razor elbows, killer knees, iron fists and monster kicks"

"Nice punch!!!, now let's see how well you punch with a broken arm"