• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Your Last Fight

Ha, 4 fourteen year( you know those damn teens) was making fun of my me because after hanging out with some buds. My face don't look mean at all, I look like a friendly helpful person. All of a sudden I got so pissed off I just stood up with this killer look I have that send many people pissing there pants. All I did was stood up and they run fast as hell. The kid even left his bookbag. People who don't know me, messes with me.

"Don't think!! Feel..."

-Bruce Lee

https://www.muaythaiboxing.friendpages.com

This site is dumb but I made it so it is good.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, we seem to have similar stories. Younger people trying to look hard infront of their mates, as soon as they see any form of opposition they run a mile

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

On 2001-08-13 15:02, Ice Dragon wrote:

I was just wondering when was the last time you got into a fight and how did it turnout?

When was my first? LOL

On 2001-08-15 13:13, ts757 wrote:

I give way / laugh at people like that (they're usually really small so it's funny), why bother starting a fight?

I didn't, I put my hand off in a sort of hold on way to say I wasn't going to fight, they got scared of my hand and left :/

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

• 3 months later...
::edit:: Edited by Bon

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

my last fight well it's going to be tommorrow i don't remember my last fight :grin:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

Okay my last fight lasted 6 years. Yes six years. :spitlaugh: A very long time. Not all fights are short one or two punchers.

Okay I had the neighbor from hell. As it turned out about the time his "friends" started pestering the absolute sh*t out of me(and the rest of the building) I was just learning how to kick. I got really pissed off one day and sort of kicked his door in. Not smart.

This fight went on so long because it involved rules in public housing. It is amazingly difficult to throw a physically handicapped person out of public housing. They would not just throw this bast**rd out because he was an amputee.

So the garbage went on for six years until we worked together with management well and long enough to take the case to court. The f****r was thrown out by a court of law.

There were many times I would have loved to have taken some shots at the guy. But the result would have been Me getting thrown out. It was harder to restrain the anger from getting out of hand than it was to set down and cooperate with management.

I credit my training with helping me keep may anger in check.

There are many sorts of battles and fights. Sometimes it is clearly a case of defend yourself or else. But there are many other time were our training can be used to keep us from getting into needless trouble. And there are going to be many times when the discipline we learn can be applied to fight in a form you may not even think of until you are faced with a strange setting.

• 2 weeks later...