Your Last Fight

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

June this year in the the Canadian National San Shou Team Selections. I lost by decision, and ended up with bronze.

A very disappointing finish for myself.

Next fight is most likely going to be in November, and most likely in Vancouver.

I had a muck around full contact with one of my buddies. he kicked me really hard in the ribs as i came in with a stupid stupid STUPID jab and i had enough power to finsh the technique with a cross to his nose which left him bloody. I think that was equal.

The last 'street' fight i had almost got my throat cut by some knife weilding punk and two of his mates. I ended up with some cracked back teeth and a cracked nose and ribs. The guy with the knife was very sorry and so was one of his mates (who was clutching his balls for agony)... The other guy ran off. I think they won, cos i was stuffed afterwards. OUCH!

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

Hey Augus, better watch out man. I fear for you safty :dead:

I am borned strong so I started with punches and after 5 punches, I did a extremly hard round house kick to his outter side which send the poor dude to the floor.

Hey, In a fight, you can't feel sorry for any body.

"Don't think!! Feel..."

-Bruce Lee

https://www.muaythaiboxing.friendpages.com

This site is dumb but I made it so it is good.

I was born weak, MuayTB1 you lucky sod I do all this working out and I'm still only same size muscles as most round me, well, cept the pecks heh :smile:

Hmmm, my last fight... my last fight was two years ago before I started martial arts training, so not much to tell there. a Typical, unskilled brawl.

Remember I am 14 yes? Well, this is not a fight but the other day two ten years olds walked up to me and tried to start a fight with me! I just put my hand out to say I'm not fighting any kids, and one of them leant back and ducked, just because I put my hand out. These kids said they wanted to fight me too! I know I can't word it so well, but if you were there... LOL! I almost wet myself laughing, especially how the kid that ducked when I put my hand up hopped onto his bike and pedalled away, leaving his mate behind... lol lol lol... townie kids, gotta luv em

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

Kids these days have no respect. Just the other day I had to smack around a 13 year old

(I'm 15) because he was hassling my cousin. As far as I'm concerned that little bastard is lucky I dealt with him and not my cousin's brother who is a damn psycho. :evil:

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky"

-Hendrix