• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Celeb Look-A-Likes

KickChick

I may never get my pic posted here...but thought maybe this would be fun (and later we can compare to real pics!)

What celebrity do you think you look like?

They call me Buffy at my school (Sarah Michelle Geller) Same body-type actually...and I have been told I look like Celine Dion too. (a little more muscle on me though!) :smile:

Deby

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow!!! a Sarah Michelle Gellar look-alike!!!!!!

I can't wait to see your pic!!!!! :brow:

"In combat know the enemys rhythm, use a rhythm he cannot anticipate, upset his rhythm, and win." Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)

Oss!

Chris Pullan.

1st Dan Shotokan Karate. (KUGB)

Depends on who you ask....I've been called a blonde haired John Travolta, because of my dimples.

I have also been told that I look like a guy of some soap called "Passions"...don't watch it so I don't know, and can't remeber his name.

And finally I was told I looked like one of the Warriors off the movie "Heaven and Earth"...oh yeah that was me.... :brow:

I want pictures Iron Arafat!!!!! C'mon!!! Please........?????????? :brow: :brow: :brow:

Lori :grin:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

OMG!! I didn't see that right away!! Ummmm...Patrick - you may want to change that...Who did that anyways??? (I think I have an idea, though)

Lori

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-