• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Dit Da Jow

Any of you have experience with buying this stuff online? There seems to be a bewildering selection of vendors and types out there on the web. I have a decent one that works well for bruising and moderately well all around. I would like one that works best fro swelling, muscle and tendon/joint/ligament pain, etc.

Matsubayashi Ryu

CMMACC (Certified Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Coach)

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Any of you have experience with buying this stuff online? There seems to be a bewildering selection of vendors and types out there on the web. I have a decent one that works well for bruising and moderately well all around. I would like one that works best fro swelling, muscle and tendon/joint/ligament pain, etc.

I have been using Fighter Fix for a while and I like it. It's a Thai liniment, not a Chinese one, but it makes your muscles feel better if they are sore and seems to help with my bruising. I bruised up my middle knuckle on the makiwara Saturday morning and the bruise is just about completely gone already, and I'm the kind of person who usually keeps bruises for a week or more.

Kishimoto-Di | 2014-Present | Sensei: Ulf Karlsson

Shorin-Ryu/Shinkoten Karate | 2010-Present: Yondan, Renshi | Sensei: Richard Poage (RIP), Jeff Allred (RIP)

Shuri-Ryu | 2006-2010: Sankyu | Sensei: Joey Johnston, Joe Walker (RIP)

Judo | 2007-2010: Gokyu | Sensei: Joe Walker (RIP), Ramon Rivera (RIP), Adrian Rivera

Illinois Practical Karate | International Neoclassical Karate Kobudo Society

• 4 weeks later...

Plum Dragon Herbs has some really jow, I made a half gallon from ingredient kits they also sell. The Jeet Kune Do really works wonders, I've given it to some friends with severe arthritis and they cant get enough of it !

Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way !