• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How Time's Have You Guy's Been Hit In The Nut's Without...

I don't count on ANYTHING as a fight ender. The cannibal in Florida was shot and just got angry. So they shot him some more.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once... I've learned to wear my cup. No matter how uncomfortable it is, a foot in the twig and berries is worse!

Shodan - Shaolin Kempo

███████████████▌█

How Time's Have You Guy's Been Hit In The Nut's Without A Cup On. As For I Think Ten Time's All Already. :D .

Wear a cup when sparring - no exception! What happens on #11 when something is permanently damaged?

• 3 weeks later...

couple times....but even with a cup...ok, dammage will be less but holy hell if you think because you are wearing a cup...it won't hurt!!!! for those...SORRY IT WILL!!!!! the two little bunnies will get crush by this cup BUT won't break lol

Kidding but you get the point.

For those who never got hit there...A cup will help protect your futur family but WILL NOT make it painfree :P

Knowing others is intelligence, knowing yourself is true wisdom.

Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is true power.

couple times....but even with a cup...ok, dammage will be less but holy hell if you think because you are wearing a cup...it won't hurt!!!! for those...SORRY IT WILL!!!!! the two little bunnies will get crush by this cup BUT won't break lol

Kidding but you get the point.

For those who never got hit there...A cup will help protect your futur family but WILL NOT make it painfree :P

Oh yeah, and the sides of that cup just smash against your pelvis... ugh... :bawling:

Shodan - Shaolin Kempo

███████████████▌█

Enough times to know that it hurts like no other pain in this world!!!

It is something that just the suggestion makes most guys' toes curl up and knees get weak!!!

It is what you learn when you think you know everything that matters most! (unknown)

" I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself". (DH Lawrence)

"The only stupid question is the one that was never asked!!" (Me!!!)

• 4 weeks later...

The only time I wore a cup was when I was helping my instructor teach a women's self defense class. We were doing full leg swings to the crotch while yelling "NO!", with lots of untrained (potentially angry) women. As the designated attacker, I knew my chances of being kicked where quite high.

In class I've been kicked lots of times. I accept the risks.... I've kicked myself a number of times too......

• 1 month later...

just a quick story. Me and a friend had been in seperate karate classes and would goof off and do some light sparring at school. It took one accidental hit to the groin. My friend runs to the bathroom and comes out with blood on his underwear. He was peeing blood. He went to the doctor and found that a blood vessel was ruptured. Nothing too serious, but scary none-the-less. He had kicked me with a side kick that I wasn't ready for and all I did was bring my foot up to catch my balance. It wasn't a hard kick, but just hard enough in the right spot.

I got hit once from behind on my black belt test and never missed putting in my cup again.