• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How Time's Have You Guy's Been Hit In The Nut's Without...

How Time's Have You Guy's Been Hit In The Nut's Without A Cup On. As For I Think Ten Time's All Already. :D .

A sword is a weapon. Swordsmanship is learning how to kill. That is the truth. What Miss Kaoru says... ...is play-talk that only those who have never stained their hands can say. When I See That Female Again From BK. I Will Kick Her Behind For Disgracing Me And My Friends Honor.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry dude, I'm not equipped to answer this one. Literally.

Had my share of groin shots though, but it's a bit different, haha!

Did you have a question beyond that?

http://kyokushinchick.blogspot.com/

"If you can fatally judo-chop a bull, you can sit however you want." -MasterPain, on why Mas Oyama had Kyokushin karateka sit in seiza with their clenched fists on their thighs.

Enough times to know that while pain is instant, the nausea and other fun effects come after about a 10 second delay. Also, enough to know that you should hop up and down, rather than curl into the fetal position.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

The make 'em drop again hop, yep! I've seen that many a time. Seen it demonstrated mockingly too, lol, with arm-waving and fancy dancing.

"If you can fatally judo-chop a bull, you can sit however you want." -MasterPain, on why Mas Oyama had Kyokushin karateka sit in seiza with their clenched fists on their thighs.

I couple of times, with and without a cup. Never gets any easier, though...

The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence,

but in the mastery of his passions.

Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Heh, it happened two both opponents in one sparring match at ranking tonight. Lots of hopping around! But they both kept on fighting... there's a lesson in that!

A lot of instructors present a groin kick as the ultimate self defense against a man... "kick him in the groin and he'll stop fighting and go down, guaranteed," they will say.

This is not always the case. Be warned! You might just make them really, REALLY angry...

OSU!