• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How often do you train?

BarbedTerror

4-5 times per week. I incorporate x- training as well.

The past is no more; the future is yet to come. Nothing exist except for the here and now. Our grand business is not to see what lies dimly at a distance, but to do what's clearly is clearly at hand...Lets continue to train!

• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to train 6 days a week ,but with all the recent studies suggesting that training everyday or just about everyday is not all that good for the body I cut back to about 3 days a week.And about 2 days for weight training,I also devote several mornings to Makiwara training .

There's no such word as can't.

• 4 weeks later...

I have classes three times as week, and now just added a weapons class and train daily at home. If I could make it work with the kids, I would be there for the Feeding Crane class that just started.

• 3 weeks later...

Karate is not only training in the dojo for me, it's phisical but also mental, in the literal part of the question, I'm training 3 times a week in a dojo and other days on myself but it's recomended to leave one free day a week just to avoid overtraining, also I'm separating a bit the kihon and technique with the phisical part.

"1000 days of training a beginner, 10000 days of training, a glimpse of the mysteries"

Oyama