• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Training on your own??

It is very hard training at home without going to class. 10xs harder than being in a class so i hope you have good luck with sticking to your training. Do you have a youtube channel mabye we could share videos sometimes. Im doing shotokan i would love to see some of your kyokushin

It's also ten times more useful, especially for really getting inside your body to figure out how things are working.

It is much more difficult, though. :lol:

Best,

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
It is very hard training at home without going to class. 10xs harder than being in a class so i hope you have good luck with sticking to your training. Do you have a youtube channel mabye we could share videos sometimes. Im doing shotokan i would love to see some of your kyokushin

It's also ten times more useful, especially for really getting inside your body to figure out how things are working.

It is much more difficult, though. :lol:

Best,

Chris

I like to watch techniques from youtube and I also do a lot of workouts at home. I think it's almost impossible to learn martial arts just by your self. Minimum is a sparing partner and very good instructions - and still it's hard.

I think that training at home should be combined with classes. Martial arts is reaction to other persons moves - heavy bag is not the same thing.