• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

jacky chan vs bruce lee who wold win

I think Jet Li would lose to Bruce Lee if we did a time-warp match of Lee right before his death vs Li. I just feel that the classical Kung Fu isn't nearly as effective as Bruce Lee's kung fu which is a mixture of what he found that works well. Plus Lee was crazy and trained more than most professional fighters.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the lawyer comment :smile:

I also think that Bruce Lee would win due to his martial background.

The lightning speed and effectiveness of wing chun and the addition of the best of every martial arts Bruce became in contact with.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear roko

..I think Bruce lee and if he was alive, would be at an age of a grandfather to jackie chan, and as we all really know "every period of time, has it's own heroes and conquerers"..

back then it was Lee, at the present it's jackie chan, who knows about tomorrow, maybe Jet lee!! or it just might be you..!!

Past, present..never should mix up, but help each other in making the unknown "future", and if somehow you have the ability to mix them up in one imagination, then..

congratulations my friend...'you've got a blended brain!'

[ This Message was edited by: ahmed77 on 2001-09-02 10:56 ]

-Ahmed.im

well said AHMED77....

to compare the past and future as presented in this question is really a moot point.

a better question would have been.

what has bruce lee done to influence and develope martial arts as it is today, as with martial artist such as jackie chan and jet li?

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson

Thanks,

my question was specifies for one aimed reason, while yours takes up another root and topic, and mr. x, could ask in a third way of his own...i was talking about time, reality and facts, while you took up results and achievments point of view...after all still we aimed at the same tree, and picked different leaves...what i meant

thank you :up:

-Ahmed.im

i love watching bruce lee movies and jackie chan movies but you ppl need to relax.

from what i understand there is a 16mm or 8mm film of bruce and a chinese martial artist that challenged him(the infamous fight in the movie where bruce gets his back hurt. the fight happened but thats not how he hurt his back),the tape will never be shown because from what i understand it was sloppy and both were rolling on the ground panting.

i've also heard that judo gene labell spanked bruce back in the day.