• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cosmetic Surgery

KickChick

If you could have cosmetic surgery done to one part of your body which would it be?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. If you could have cosmetic surgery done to one part of your body which would it be?

• Face
    • Chest
    • Butt
    • Stomach
    • None ... wouldn't even consider it!

Quote Elektra:" things aren't quite as black and white as most of you present them"

My thoughts exactly ... (I'm not going to tell you what I would choose to have done but....

If my nose was broken in a fight I don't think I would keep it dangling in front of my face :roll:

I'd have one of the custom "cute" upward noses "put on" :lol:

Cosmetic surgery is sometime elective but most times necessary .... it's nice to know its there if you ever need it (or can afford it!)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

If my nose was broken in a fight I don't think I would keep it dangling in front of my face :roll:

I'd have one of the custom "cute" upward noses "put on" :lol:

Exactly! The only time I'd get it would be for medical purposes...

But then again, I'm beautiful already :brow:

Just kidding!! :lol: :P

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder how many desperate starving people in war-torn countries could be given a better life with the money someone spends on the nose Cosmo tells them they're supposed to have or the pecs they won't bother to build themselves.

We already consume 4-6 times our fair share of global resources as it is. Part of the reason America is hated by so many in the world.

Something for people to think about when they look in the mirror I guess.

1st Dan Hapkido

Colored belts in Kempo and Jujitsu

Granted omnifinite ... but this is not just happening here in America, this is worldwide I'm afraid. The incident above is happening in Great Britain.

People have never been satisfied with bodies as they are. As far as we know we have always fattened up or slimmed down, chopped bits off or stuck things on, stretched necks and lips, and generally pierced, painted, corseted, tattooed, and hobbled to the limits of technological possibility and human endurance. And now with technology we have no obvious limits. We can replace a failing heart or kidneys, have fat taken from thighs to plump up lips. You can now start designing your offspring, and even achieve some kind of immortality by cloning yourself.

I think i have to agree with everyone here and say that i would definately not have cosmetic surgery. For medical reasons of course, for personal stuff or just to look better, not a chance. It's so dishonest with yourself. :roll:

• 2 months later...

One thing I hate ... those darn teleshoppings with Abtronic and other "devices" and mostly the message inferred: Just do 3 minutes with the "object" and you won't have to go to the gym and work hard ... just stay on your couch with something on your belly and it would turn into a great abdomen and so on. Hmm

Well ... hate it. It's the WRONG message. you don't have to become a loner, staying endlessly in your living room watching TV and having something attached to those ugly arms and legs.

What I always try to tell those girls who stare at me, feel my abs or my legs and say whooooa is: You want to look good. Then go and exercise, dear. Do some sport, work your butt and thus you'll look good. And never believ those liars in the commercials. They look great because they've killed themselves working up in the gym, not because abtronic and other similar stuff.

about cosmetic surgery? it's Ok when you've got something completelly wrong (malformation or accident). It's Ok if you've got the money and the desire. I won't change anything, but you'll never know.

Sorry for the mad post about those devices, but they make me climb the wall :D :D :D

I am not planning to or going to have cosmetic surgery. I agree if you break your nose and you want to get it fixed that you have that opportunity, but for some things I think it's not necessary you don't need it, but then there is people who do it anyways.

I also agree with Jack.

I think getting a six pack implanted is going to far. I have a 6 pack and I don't have a routine that I do everyday or two and I still have a 6 pack.

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"