• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What is your favorite kick for street defense?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must agree with Blue Dragon. I kick to the knee works everytime. Sidekick or Frontkick, either one. I also like roundhouse to the back of the knee and then a quick chop to the throat...

In search of the Temple of Light

Inside front sweep. and front snamp kick. Quick and shoes, clothes, ground, weather, and how loose you are should not play a huge factor in the sucesso of them

I agree G95 this is something I would probably do :)

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

• 2 weeks later...
My favorite, becouse of its effectiveness, is the instep kick to the knee, or a low side kick to the knee.TIMBER//__... :bigwink:

2nd Dan Hap Ki Do: What we do in life echos for an eternity!

I dont know about you, but I would probably not kick at all...

since 90% of fights last 30 sec or less, and 90% of those fights get taken to the ground anyways, it leaves little time to use my favorite kick!

In sparring tho, my favorite kick would be the front leg side kick: fast, powerful, and when executed with grace, can be surprising also!

sk0t

"I shall not be judged by what style I know, but how I apply that style againsts yours..."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...