• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!! Sprained ankle

holley

AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!! I was at karate, and my ankle flipped to the side, and I heard it snap, crack, and pop. In alot of pain. I went to the doctor cause i thought it was broken cause it swelled up really fast and became black and blue. I did have xrays done and it was really sprained

Now an orangebelt!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

they said that since its so bad they said i cant do anything for at least a week, i just have to stay and bed. I cant even walk on it

Now an orangebelt!!!

Ow!

I think I just did that too, but i'll find out when I get it looked at this afternoon. Lots of liquids, some Jello, and make sure to wiggle your ankle around a little bit gently when you can. By, you know, moving the foot, not from reaching down and pushing it around with your hands or anything like that. Nothing painful, just enough so it gets a little more circulation of body fluids and such, and so the joint isn't always in the exact same position. Seems to help it heal faster that way.

"Anything worth doing is worth doing badly." - Baleia

I did put a tiny bit of weight on it today. It doesnt hurts any it is just really swollen. my mom said that I would be able to go back to karate on tuesday but i cant do any of the warm ups.

It sucks cause im gonna miss my college class tommorrow and i have english papers to turn in. they are due tommorrow. The dr did put a brace around my ankle for support. it also sucks cause i cant go to work this week.

Now an orangebelt!!!

Just do what your doctor tells you to and you'll heal quicker. If you try to push it, you'll have to stay out longer. As far as your paper, let your prof know and see if you can email it to him/her. If you can type on this forum, you can shoot your prof an email and send the document.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Do you have a friend that can drop it off? Seriously though, what kind of university do you go to if a prof won't let you send something in because you have a severely sprained ankle?

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War