• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wrist pain

DWx

Given the weeks that have passed with no pain relief it sounds like a potential tendon injury to me... Be careful, and get it checked as soon as you can!

"We did not inherit this earth from our parents.

We are borrowing it from our children."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cheers for the advice guys. I should probably update you on this. TBH not getting much pain at all now. Only if I really try to rotate it round and sometimes on blocks if I rotate too far/grip too far. Think it just needs rest really. I've not had much chance to train over the past few weeks and I think that's helped. Only thing stopping me from resting it fully is its might writing hand and I need to be writing lots as have exams coming up. Think it should be back to normal soon. :)

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

• 1 month later...

Wrist pains never good being a musician I recently had a string of very painful wrist pains in my left wrist and this was stopping me from playing guitar and limiting other activites. This was the case until my guitar teacher recommened me use chinese meditation balls which work a wonder not only did the pain go away but my forearms, wrist and fingers feel looser and stronger then ever which is great I really recommend them though make sure you start off with small amounts and be patient they are a pain to start with but well worth it.

• 3 weeks later...

I injured my wrist and it took me a year its still weak for uppercuts and hooks.

I went to several physio's - it mostly came down to stretching exercises.

and not building strength like many suggested.

Its worth getting proper advice these things can linger around forever if you don't get the right treatment and recovery.