• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Going for my second attempt at first Dan in just over a week

Hey Dobbersky,

I have just sent an email to the address we had on file, inviting lozzielizzie back to update us here on KarateForums.com. Obviously, lozzielizzie is under no obligation to reply. But, I wanted to send a one time only courtesy request and if I don't hear back, that'll be the end of it. The address may not even work. :) But, we'll see.

Thanks,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dobbersky,

I have just sent an email to the address we had on file, inviting lozzielizzie back to update us here on KarateForums.com. Obviously, lozzielizzie is under no obligation to reply. But, I wanted to send a one time only courtesy request and if I don't hear back, that'll be the end of it. The address may not even work. :) But, we'll see.

Thanks,

Patrick

Excellent, thanks Patrick, we can only try, OSU

"Challenge is a Dragon with a Gift in its mouth....Tame the Dragon and the Gift is Yours....." Noela Evans (author)

• 9 months later...
Am going for my second attempt at first Dan on sunday 17th october. Am hoping this time I will be pass. I said to myself after my last attempt I got to be postive, confident and show my determination. I know if I fail I'll just get up again and try again and I know I will get there in the end. Am kind of looking forward to and that the way I want to feel on the day because I don't want to let my nervousness to get me, as thats what happened last time and i didn't perform as well as I could.

Good luck for your next attempt! i know you will do great!!! I love your determination in not giving up until you achieve your goal.

Just relax, and focus on what you do best which is your martial arts. :)