• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

your favorite martial arts films here

to many good ones to pick from, I'll tell you the oddest one I've seen is the Kill Bill movies

A True Martial Arts Instructor is more of a guide than anything, on your way to developing the warrior within yourself!!!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love...."Enter The Dragon", "Legend Of The Drunken Master", "Cradle 2 Tha Grave", and......"Enter the Dragon"

A wise man once said..."Courage is not the abstinence of fear. It is what is done when the emotion of fear is present....That is courage my friend" -Jordan Galendiez

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ultimate Martial arts movies:

Enter the dragon

Crouching tiger hidden dragon

The house of flying daggers

Shogun assasin

Hero

Any ones that I missed?

The cool summer breeze passes me by.

Enter the dragon is my favorite. Then all other movies by Bruce Lee. I like some Jackie chan movies (Sorry I don't know the right title in English of those).

I like the old Hong Kong movies. The kung fu theatre movies that only come on late at night. Really corny but I loved them as a kid and still find myself staying up to all hours of the night to catch one every now and then. My favorite is The Five Deadly Venoms.

We are not so much individual beings as individual points of perception within one immense being.

A documentary rather than a movie, "Fighting Black Kings" is a must see for anyone interested in karate. It is about the first international karate tournament held in Japan and focuses on the American fighters.

It is a "MUST SEE"!

What works works