• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as it pains me to say...[i'm a Yankee fan]

CONGRATS to the Boston Red Sox on becoming the 2013 World Series Champions. Well deserved!!

:D

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Hey, it just makes your division look better! :D

Yeah...I suppose. However, imho, I think that the division would've looked better had the Yankees won the WS. I'm partial to the Yankees, though.

:P

• 1 year later...

And the clock is winding down to opening day!! The parking lots are being swept, the field is being prepared, the parks staffs are gearing up, and the players are training!!

GO YANKEES!!

:)

Yep, spring training is in full swing. I'm looking forward to see how the Royals follow up last season. I don't expect a WS run, necessarily, but I'd love to see them continue to compete for the division.

Woo hoo! I was raised a Yankees fan (which in northern New England is a rough upbringing), but as my cousin is set to make his major league debut with the Cubs this year, I looking to those Cubbies!

Woo hoo! I was raised a Yankees fan (which in northern New England is a rough upbringing), but as my cousin is set to make his major league debut with the Cubs this year, I looking to those Cubbies!

Super congrats to your cousin...made it to the SHOW!! Can I ask, his name?? I mean, that's really cool!!

Yep, spring training is in full swing. I'm looking forward to see how the Royals follow up last season. I don't expect a WS run, necessarily, but I'd love to see them continue to compete for the division.

I have to agree with you here, Brian!! I wanted them to do what hasn't been done for the franchise...win the WS!! The Royals had a monstrous season, dominated, imho, the playoffs, and kept the Giants at bay by the WS going 7 games!!

I'm a Yankee fan, and I don't mind telling you that once the Yankees were history, I jumped on the Royals bandwagon because it had been a long, long time since the WS for them!!

GO YANKEES!!