• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How much do you like your club?

moobrack

Clubs are clubs. It is the instructors who I like. They are like me second parents. I would go with any of them before any of my relatives. They are plain awesome. They have changed my life more than anything else in the entire planet. I would die for them, cause I know they would die for me.

"Never hit a man while he's down; kick him, its easier"

Sensei Ron Bagley (My Sensei)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Dojo is alot like DarkMonkey's. The training is varied yet tough and our Sensei is a joker yet a hardass. I guess the only difference is the people. Were all pretty close and were always joshing each other. One of my favorite parts is after working us hard for a few weeks sensei rewards us with "Karate Soccer". It is like reguler soccer but with alot more blood. :grin:

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky"

-Hendrix

As a matter of fact I do.

My team was awful. In our last game we got killed 96-0. There were maybe three other guys on the team who knew what they were doing. The rest were just rejects from the basketball team. :roll:

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky"

-Hendrix

I like how you call it your 'club'.

I am from a TaeKwonDo 'school'...

Club sounds 'funner' than school! :nod:

Presently I am not 'training' at the school I belong to...I have about 40 lessons to 2nd deg. but that isn't priority to me...obtaining my Black Belt was...and at age 40 that was a feat!

I am not training (4 months now) because I have issues too numerous to go into here, but mainly it is that obtaining your black belt has become increasingly easier since I received mine there. There are so many children getting their black belts at age 10,11 12 - some are exceptional (as was my daughter who was age 12) and others that I personally feel were not ready. I do still teach at the school (tkd and cardio) so I cannot sever my ties, and I am good friends with the sensei's of the school.

I will get back into pursuing my 2nd deg. one day I hope!

Deby

:karate: