• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How much do you like your club?

moobrack

Hey again,

My past threads were a bit dry but I intend to change with this one.I would like to hear from anyone about how much they like their karate club and why.

I love my karate club to bits.It is the best I have been to and I would not consider leaving it again for anything.I like it so much because the instructors make you feel right at home and talk to you as if you are equal to them, regardles of the grade.

Happy Posting.

[Edited by Admin: No images allowed in signature, please take the image out via your Edit Profile page. Thank you.]

This Message was edited by: Patrick on Aug 11, 2001 9:13am

Anthony Bullock

1st Dan Black Belt - Shotokan Karate

5th Kyu Yellow Belt - Aiki-Jutsu

https://www.universaldojo.com Coming Soon

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi moobarak,

welcome to karate forums.

I`m glad you enjoy training at karate international, we try to please :smile:

We were all glad you returned from the other side :up:

See you tuesday :wave:

Steve Leak

karateronin is the Chief Instructor of Karate International Black Belt Schools UK.

Hi Moobrack,

Like my club to peaces and I want to become an Instructor thats how good it is.

C U L8R.

:bigwink: :bigwink: :up:

Michael Bullock

1st Dan

Karate International

Black Belt Schools (UK)

(Modorator of Fitness & Health)

Thankyou Warlock for your reply and a big thanx to Karateronin for everything. I don't really have much expierience on BB's but I am feeling right at home here with the karate forums crew

Cya :grin:

Anthony Bullock

1st Dan Black Belt - Shotokan Karate

5th Kyu Yellow Belt - Aiki-Jutsu

https://www.universaldojo.com Coming Soon

I'm extremely fond of my club. Our sensei seems real. He jokes with us but at the same time trains us hard, he varies the training sessions wildly which keeps things interesting, one time we might just do casual kata. Another time we might spend most of the lesson sparring, and others it could mostly be dedicated to simply doing new combinations, but nothing seems similar, each lesson seems like we're doing something slightly new. Which always keeps things fun and keeps you learning (you can always repeat the same thing over and over in your own time).

I like the other people at the club too. Well that's a lie, there are some I'm not fond of, which kind of muck up the atmosphere, but everyone to their own, I guess. Not that many people go to the club, I think a few more could add to the social side. I sometimes feel a bit on my own, occasionally there may only be seven people there and I'm the only "kid" (I'm 16). Other times there are plenty of people similar to me, which is always preferable. The people I mentioned I wasn't fond of earlier fall into the older category see. Don't really feel like talking to them after and before training. Oh well. Minor gripe.

~The things you own - they end up owning you.