• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Nose keeps bleeding lately

GhostFighter

Week ago i was hit pretty hard on my nose and it started to bleed and yesterday it happend again, while i never had this problem before, and im afraid it will keep bleeding everytime im getting hit even lightly.

What can i do about this besides having better defense? Can it e dangerous? Should i let it burn it shut or something?

Everyday is a fight

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

It probably just did that because it wasn't completely healed. Try not to get hit on the nose for a few weeks and if it still does it a few weeks from now, definitely go to the doctor. Also, if you live in an area that's really dry, especially in the winter, it can dry out your sinuses and make you more prone to nosebleeds. When I was little that used to happen to me and my nose would start bleeding in the winter if I even just rubbed it lightly. The doctor told my mom to get a humidifier to increase the moisture in the air and help keep the blood vessles in my nose from becoming too dry and brittle. So if you're blasting your heat in the winter and everything's really dry, you might think about getting a humidifier.

Have you talked to a doctor, GhostFighter? It would be a good idea.

Thanks,

Patrick