• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Raw

RichardZ

Rateh that is correct and why French Vanilla Ice Cream can be so deadly. Seriously. I also am not sure in the benefit of this. Obviously it gives a lot of protein but hardcore protein can be found in other sources like yogurt, cooked eggs, cheese etc.

Long Live the Fighters!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ther are two sides to this; those who say it is healthy, and those who say not.

Not all ice cream has raw eggs, in which egg yolks contain lecithin to act as an emulsifier, which there are other products now available to eliminate the use of eggs.

Perhps it is thought, cooked eggs create more fat tissue, as people tend to cook then in butter, oils, etc.

You are correct not all ice cream does have raw eggs that's why I specifically mentioned French Vanilla Ice Cream which does have raw eggs in it.

Long Live the Fighters!

I did not know there was raw eggs in ice cream.

*eyes her bowl of chocolate ice cream* :o

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein

rateh its not in most types of ice cream JUST French Vanilla. Richardz I don't know how many eat it...I'm sure most French people though do. And it's more than likely whats served at any fancy french restaurant if you get Ice cream.

Long Live the Fighters!

In Scotland one tradition for footballers was for them to break a egg yolk into a whisky and drink it in one on the morning of a game. However, not somthing i do.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community , against his will, is to prevent harm to others" (J.S Mill, On Liberty; 135)

Actually they do make oranges in vodka...or rather orange flavored vodka. I'm not entirely sure which brand it is smirnoff maybe but they have all sorts of flavored vodkas.

Long Live the Fighters!