• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Whats your favourate Martial Art?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Forgive me ... I'm not saying this is a stupid question, but wouldn't the martial art you are training in be your favorite? :???:

And if it isn't ... shouldn't it be?

As far as being put in the spectator position ... now that might be a better question to ask :nod:

I have to agree, I assume everybody's favourite martial art would be the one they train in, else they wouldn't train in it.

Spectator ? Still the same.. =D

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

Yeah, but a lot of these guys are training in three or four arts at once, and others have trained in four or five at different times throughout the years.

The only one I know anything about is TKD, but I had a lot of fun this morning with a Kajukenbo student. He helped two or three of us with hand strikes, elbows, knees, throws and some groundfighting. All the things we don't get to practice much in TKD. It seems that TKD has these things, but you only practice them once a week. Kajukenbo seems like a lot of fun. Something to think about once I'm in shape and getting good at TKD.

* Ignorant Taekwondo beginner.

http://www.thefiringline.com

My fav is Tang Soo Do. It will always be. It was my first art. I'm not saying I hate TKD. That's far from the truth. I'm enjoying it a lot, but TSD will always be first. I got into TKD, because there wasn't any TSD dojangs close to me (not less than three hours anyways). I also did some Hapkido, which I really liked, too.

Laurie F