• advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do U mean

U.F.C

Ultimate fighting Championship.

[Edited by Admin: No images allowed in signature, please take the image out via your Edit Profile page. Thank you.]

This Message was edited by: Patrick on Aug 11, 2001 9:07am

Anthony Bullock

1st Dan Black Belt - Shotokan Karate

5th Kyu Yellow Belt - Aiki-Jutsu

https://www.universaldojo.com Coming Soon

I know here in Montreal there are several bars where you can go have a few drinks and then step into the ring. The fights are refereed and everything is permited except shots to the groin and eyes. Anyone can fight providing they sign a waivor. A few guys have been sent to the emergency room but for the most part no one gets hurt to bad. As for the police there is no law against it so they can't do anything.

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky"

-Hendrix

I haven't been in any illegal competitions, but i HAVe been in street brawls... Very dangerous and VERY illegal.

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

yeah ive been to alot of these types of clubs when i was in the service they were called officers clubs think about it 10 man to one woman ratio alot of alcohol and egos the size of russia mix it all together and you have deathmacthes every 3 minutes how do you think i know taekwondo works well?? :bigwink:

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

try knitting alot less legal fees involved

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

Bobby, u don't really wanna go and fight in those clubs man... They're brutal and stupid and u could get killed. Don't go looking for fights. I think u'l find that those uys fight really dirty and without gloves and stuff. A lot of them are just good fighters with no MA experience and u don't want any part of that. U could get killed bro, just stick to ring kickboxing and fight for your life if u need to on the street.

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

taezee your funny...........what is this guy THINKING?????LOL, really; please, muaythai, don't do it out of the ring. :bigwink:

rushman (taekwondo moderator)

3rd dan

wtf/kukkiwon

florida

This Message was edited by: iamrushman on Aug 10, 2001 7:04pm

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson