• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Supplement Suggestions needed

dklv78

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 1 month later...

Well darn....I guess I should keep getting those Grande Mocha Latte's. We'll just call it a turbocharged / warm version of Chocolate Milk ;-)

Caffeinated vices aside... Before I push iron in the morning, I drink a shot of VPX Shotgun MHF-1; post-workout stack with 4oz OJ, 4oz G2, 10oz H2O and two scoops of Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey. Rest of the day I consume "real" proteins (Chicken, Fish, Beef), banana, sweet potato, plenty of veggies, Mega-Man multi and Total Raisin Bran....for dinner.

I've tried (and previously swore by) N-O Xplod, but switched to the MHF-1 simply 'cause it doesn't cause the gastric distress usually experienced with N-O products.

That's what works for me, your results may vary, lol.

I have heard of the chocolate milk claims, and I don't need much coaxing to get another serving of chocolate into my life. So, if it is even recommended, then I'm right on board there...

damn right. that's the best news i've heard this month!

and furthermore, i am going to ignore any future study that might negate this :P

I have heard of the chocolate milk claims, and I don't need much coaxing to get another serving of chocolate into my life. So, if it is even recommended, then I'm right on board there...

damn right. that's the best news i've heard this month!

and furthermore, i am going to ignore any future study that might negate this :P

I'll continue to conduct my own research into the matter, as well. :lol: