Assaulted and Knocked out!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kez, I am sorry to hear that you were attacked like that. The guy(s) who hit you and attacked you were the ones to truly blame.

You cannot take responsibility for their actions. All you can do is take responsibility for your actions.

With respect, I question if you would have had the same thing happen had you not been intoxicated as you were. Too much alochol makes us slow, it influences our decision making process and also detracts from our awareness.

You may have still gotten assaulted if you were sober, the same exact thing may have happend, but I think that you would have been able to protect yourself had you not been intoxicated.

I think that it is wise of you to set aside the alcohol, at least when you are in an area where things might happen. Drink at home with your friends or at a friends home.

Don't quit your training. Adapt and overcome. You can do this.

With respect,

Scott

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.

~Socrates

There is nothing impossible to him who will try.

~Alexander the Great

Guys i got some bad news :( The police are not bringing charges! I am so angry. They said all the statements given to the police are too weak and there isn't enough sufficiant evidence to charge them. My best friend described what they were wearing, and they arrested guys wearing the exact same clothes but the police said they cannot charge someone based on what they were wearing. Because no-one can identify them in an ID parade, the case will be dropped.

In a way i am glad it's over because i did just want to forget it and get on with my life...what annoys me is that these guys have got away it and they will continue to assault other poor victims :kaioken:

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

I'm sorry to hear that, Kez. That sucks. But, in my experience, I have seen that people such as this don't get away with it all the time. Eventually, they will get caught, and prosecuted. You did what you could, and that's all that you can do.

Stay safe, and keep your chin up.