• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Summer Plans

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Train, look into places for dojo, fish, spend time with my daughter (since I dont see her a whole lot), not sure of anything else.

Will get a summer job hopefully.. though I'm probably leaving it a bit late now to get a decent one. Intend to train like crazy too as there is a big tournament in September I really want to go to. Don't know what else I'll do..

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

Lol Brian that was blunt :lol: Just work? I don't have any plans really, we have had a few really nice sunny days...high as 16 degrees...oooooo wow lol :lol: typical British weather! So probably when the British summertime comes along it will be thunder storms, gale force winds and rain.

For me i will be trying to entertain my boys while they are off school, training and i may go visit my mum if the weather is nice, she lives by the sea! :D

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

Good stuff.

Yeah, honestly... I think I'm pretty much gonna work, like I do the rest of the year. :)

Hopefully we will have a nice warm summer. I hope to be able to ride my horse and spend a lot of time pool side. I hope to be able to do 5k or something this fall, since I took up running again. I have not ran any distance since high school so it has been pretty interesting to me.

Hopfully, I get one or two extra long weekends to do extended motorcycle rides.

I'll probibly try a late summer/early fall climbing trip somewhere, but that depends on how my wife feels about it on the heels of cash outlays early this year on a new gun or two.

That's about it.

Yep, pretty much working. I am hoping that I can maybe make at least one trip this summer to do a Combat Hapkido testing, but we'll see how that works out.

Unfortunately this horrible economy has ruined our summer plans.

"Never argue with an idiot because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Dilbert