• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 25.

It's a known fact that men are more powerful and have more physical endurance than women. Speed itself is equal. Pain endurance, women are better. Whining, most women are whinier. Definetly. But women are also better team players.

Certainly there's exceptions, but generally it's true.

No bias here, this is only what I understand to be true. It's from thousands of years of evolution where women gathered food and took care of children while men went out hunting. Women in ancient times were less mobile because they were basically baby machines.

I'm NEVER gonna have children. :x

Shuriken: art of Japanese blade throwing

Shorin-ryu karate with influences from White Crane Kung Fu

15 years old

I agree with you completely shuriken_girl :)

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

- "at my gym i was told for 5 "9 140 pounds is ideal weight."

WTF! That's me... and I've been called an "anorexic junkie". (Yeah, she'd seen me naked, but no, neither terms are true.) My scales have a chart which says I should weigh 162lbs (74kg). Never gonna happen, not if I lived off whopper burgers and thickshakes. (Already tried it.)

KarateForums.com - Sempai

Humans reproduce way too quickly.

And dumb people have more kids than smart people.

Geniuses almost never have children.

Depressing as this is, why bother with the silly little things in life you can't do anything about?

Why not worry about the things you CAN do, CAN change?

Shuriken: art of Japanese blade throwing

Shorin-ryu karate with influences from White Crane Kung Fu

15 years old

I see shuriken you are "assuming" again ... you know what happens when you "assume"?????

y'know what .... I am no genius but I know when to quit when I am ahead .... and at this point in the thread I am taking it upon myself to close this subject... because "I", in fact, CAN CHANGE it!